Mandatory precautionary measures:
• The minimum physical distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained in everyday life, at the public surfaces, public institutions and other places of public gatherings, as well as the open surfaces
• Implementation of enhanced hygiene measures, both indoor and outdoor, personal hygiene and the use of disinfectants
• Wearing protective masks of employees in public institutions, shopping malls and catering facilities who are in contact with citizens
• It is obligatory for the clients of shopping centres and shops to wear the face medical masks and it is recommendable wearing the face medical masks on open markets
• Drivers, public transport employees and travellers are obliged to wear face medical masks while in the means of transport
• The special conditions regarding entrance to Republic of Croatia and current measures you can read here.
More info regarding arrival to Istria can be find on https://www.myporec.com/en/travel-planning/info-covid-19-travel-safely